We love getting our hands, and feet, and legs … really dirty
We know it. Landscaping in Oregon is a dirty, muddy, messy job. And we absolutely love it! Even in heavy rainstorms or deep mud our techs are smiling and showing how happy they are in their work. Our enthusiasm is clear when we’re on the job.
But we don’t take our work lightly. Our techs have years of experience and work hard to be the best in their field. We’re continually training on earth-friendly best practices, proactive communication, safety, and careful attention to detail in all phases of a project.
What can you expect from our team?
- Thoughtful design carefully planned for each project and each site
- Positive, proactive work with general and subcontractors on a commercial project
- Anticipating what’s needed to keep a project moving smoothly
- Delivering on our commitments to the project and the clients
- Excellence in every phase of a landscaping project
- Constant, open communication from project managers, 24/7
- Professional, uniformed technicians who are experts at what they do
- Uncompromising attention to safety for everyone on the job
- Constructive and authentic relationships with customers
- Dependable and thorough maintenance of grounds
- Reliable and conscientious people who have passed background checks
And of course … Superior design, meticulous installation and consistent maintenance of all commercial landscape projects. Together we set the bar high for uncompromising service and unsurpassed commercial landscape projects.
“This project took 13 months and their team was always checking to make sure my needs were covered. Scott and Fabian kept great lines of communication thru the entire project with me. ... I would recommend them for any project and look forward to the next job I can do with them!”Jerry ShermanSuperintendent, Gerding Builders