Count on the highest level of professional service
Property managers, property owners, commercial builders and general contractors trust the EarthTech team to design, install and maintain stormwater systems, commercial landscapes and irrigation systems.
We work on commercial development projects throughout Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley. Based in Salem, we have client projects in Albany, Corvallis, Lafayette, Stayton, Woodburn—from Portland to Eugene.
Our landscaping services now cover homes with acreage in Oregon. Our deep experience in commercial projects delivers the same thoughtful attention to sustainable landscaping, water management, site-specific design, plant selection and complete installation.
Visualizing what’s possible on a large residential property can be overwhelming, especially if acreage is overgrown or significant changes are needed. Count on our team to create a long-term landscape plan you can implement in phases, or to transform your cherished residential property to a thing of beauty in one season. When you choose EarthTech, the landscape plan fee is credited against the cost of installation.
We’re committed to the highest level of professional service for our clients who count on us to:
- Save you time by handling all the landscape portions of a development project
- Maintain outdoor spaces with meticulous attention to detail and competitive pricing
- Communicate proactively to eliminate questions or concerns
- Work effectively with contractors and subs to coordinate schedules and logistics
- Provide regular landscape maintenance to maximize property values
- Use the latest technology for proactive communications
- Quickly resolve issues should they arise
- Stay current on the best practices for sustainable landscape services
- Bring care for the environment into all our services
- Connect with local cities and counties to ensure all stormwater systems meet code
- Design irrigation systems to maximize water conservation
Of course all our techs are fully licensed and our business is fully insured.
Sustainable isn’t just a word to us
Care for our environment is integrated into all our work—whether it guides the design of a commercial landscape and stormwater system; or the methods and materials we use to install irrigation, bioretention systems, and landscaping; or how we care for the properties we maintain.
Contact us to discuss your project—whether it’s design and installation of a new commercial landscape or maintaining landscapes on the properties you manage. You’ll appreciate our proactive approach to sustainable landscape services.
“Scott and Fabian kept great lines of communication thru the entire project ... The landscaper on projects of this size are always brought in at the end of the job when everything is a rush and have multiple subcontractors on site. Their crew worked extremely well with all my other subs. I would recommend them for any project and look forward to the next job I can do with them!”Jerry ShermanSuperintendent, Gerding Builders